Re: [Fedora] Re: X-related questions

Rick Stevens wrote:

If you load the "vnc" module in the X configuration, then you share
the main display.  Whatever shows up on the primary screen on the Linux
box shows up in your VNC viewer window.  Add the line:

	Load	"vnc"

to the 'Section "Module"' part of /etc/X11/xorg.conf file, and restart
X.
Actually, I just realized that I don't have VNC installed on the server (neither client nor server.) My guess here is that my VNC viewer is connecting to via gnome vino instead of VNC. (After all, it was too easy to just click on Remote Desktop and tell it to share...had to be a Gnome thing.) So, I'm not sure if I can do what I want with vino.

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.
 Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:ashley@xxxxxxxxxx>   .   303.442.6410 x130