Re: [Fedora] Re: Floppy Install

Tom "tepy" Pangborn wrote:
A week or so ago there was a discussion centered on the topic, Why
Fedora Core? Sorry, I don't remember the thread's subject but that was
the gist. More than a few sited the Fedora community as one of their
reasons for using Fedora Core. This thread's question and answer are the
perfect example.

Desperation turns to salvation with a simple e-mail. Life is good with a
nice warm Fedora, it keeps the top of your head cool in the summer and
warm in the winter.

And the flame wars keep you hot all year 'round!

Sorry, couldn't resist!

:-)

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.