RE: Scared by the high traffic in the maillist

> That's too many for me,

The volume of the list can be overwhelming, but often
your email client can be of great help.  I have rules
set up the trap the Fedora list mail and route it to a
separate folder.  The options on this folder arrange
the email grouped by subject.  It looks alot like what
you would see on a news group server.

This allows me to:
1.  Avoid continually skipping between subjects.
2.  Delete the entire thread for something which
    I don't want to look at.

Setup varies from mailer to mailer, but I found the
effort was worth while given the payoff.

Bob Styma