Re: cursed nvidia fedora my lack of knowledgeness

Hi,

> The problem with using RPMs, is that Livna doesn't necessarily follows
> the FC kernel team release schedule.
> If a new kernel is released, and Livna fails to update their package in
> a timely fashion, you're left with text-only machine.

Not come across that problem - I just recompile the package, install the
module and restart X.

TTFN

Paul

P.S. Please don't top post - I hate having to read things upside down!
--
"Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make
a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion" - L.