RE: [OTAnn] Feedback

Andy Green wrote about roomity.com...

my advise is to ignore these jokers. they've been engaging
in a pattern of mailing abuse going back a few months now, i'm
only suprised that it took them this long to get here.

the list admins may wish to take action, that'll be their call,
but we can all make a point of not using roomity.com for anything.

richard