Re: [OTAnn] Feedback

shenanigans wrote:

> I was interested in getting feedback from current mail group users.
>
> We have mirrored your mail list in a new application that provides a
> more aggregated and safe environment which utilizes the power of broadband.

Your Java app makes my machine even safer than a mail client?  Really?

> Roomity.com v 1.5 is a web 2.01

Hum local Java executables is so "Web 1.16b3"

> community webapp. Our newest version
> adds broadcast video and social networking such as favorite
> authors and an html editor.

Most ml's frown on HTML

> It?s free to join and any feedback would be appreciated.

It's an interesting idea, but I didn't run your app.  Installing a local
app, especially one from an 'ad supported' site doesn't seem necessary
in this day and age to read a ml.  Especially on Linux.

-Andy