Re: FC4 does not work, "out of the box" for me; GUI/X11 fails

Les Mikesell wrote:
On Sun, 2005-11-06 at 17:23, David Abbott wrote:

News flash.
Windows doesn't crash.

I'm not sure why this is posted to the fedora list, but
you've obviously never installed windows yourself on
unsupported hardware.  Try even the simplest thing, like
a SCSI controller that isn't included in the base
install on a server that doesn't have a floppy drive.

My new Dell that came with Windows SP Pro used to crash two or three times a day. It was a pain. My FC4 at ho0me has crashed once in two months.