Re: How to get previous version of alsa-lib rpm from development pipeline?

Reshat Sabiq wrote:

The latest one requires glibc 2.4, which isn't available in development pipeline, from what i'm seeing. I believe there was another set of alsa rpms in Rawhide repos, previously, and i'm trying to get my hands on it.

Thanks.

Actually, that glibc is fine. But still, it would be nice to know how to get a specific version of alsa rpm. I suppose it should be in CVS, but don't where CVS is, etc.