Re: Security, Hacking & Social Engineering Presentation.

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005, Emmanuel Goldstein wrote:

> Just one. Im just going to briefly explain all the things a network
> administrator should be aware of withouth getting into details, how
> to's or very technical information. The presentation will be much
> more like a guide of "What do I need to know to build a secure
> system?" and not "How to build a secure system"

o'reilly has a book, "linux server security."  you might just want to
peruse the table of contents:

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/linuxss2/index.html

there's also ora's "linux security cookbook":

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/linuxsckbk/

  between those two books, i would think you'd have a pretty complete
list.

rday