Re: Security, Hacking & Social Engineering Presentation.

> and why exactly is everyone on this list doing all your work for you?

Im not asking anybody to do the work for me. Im just asking people to
send me stuff they already have.

Why send it to me? Because this is a volunteer presentation from which
I dont get any profit. I has nothing to do with my university and I
dont have plenty of time to start drawing diagrams with the Gimp.

--
Emmanuel Goldstein.
Room 101, Ministry of Truth.