Re: Running KDE on VNC

Mark Brummett wrote:
I have an issue where, when I have both Gnome and KDE installed as my
windows, I would like to select one on or the other.

There is no choice when using the standard vncserver service. It will launch your last/default workspace.

If you want to see a login screen (gdm/kdm), then I'd suggest you look at vnc-ltsp-config from Fedora Extras.

-- Rex