Re: ?OpenOffice 2 in FC4

Igor Jagec wrote:
Joel Jaeggli wrote:

ok here's openoffice 2 writer calc and impress on ubuntu with the default ubuntu colorscheme other than the background which is mine, screen shot is 1920x1200 (my laptop)
http://twin.uoregon.edu/~joelja/oo-ub-scr.png

Thanks for saving my time :) BTW I downloaded OOo2 on my test partition
from FC5 Test repos and it looks the same as it is on FC4. Seems
developers didn't use GNOME flag, or something... :-/ Hope they will for
FC5 final.

I wonder how that would affect the kde users?

Is this decision a compromise to work between the two main desktops?

--
Robin Laing