Re: Quick question on installing FC4 from CD...

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005, Gene Heskett wrote:

If thats the case, then when you mount the cd to look at it, do you
see the install tree, or a single file whose name is the same as the .iso
you made it from.  In the latter case you burnt it wrong, you want to
'burn an image' in your burner software.

Yes, I see the install tree, which makes me fully believe that it is the burn, not the computer itself, which does look for the CD-rom first. SO, given that I have the basic Sonic Record Now! version 7.3 included in my OS from Microso..well, you know. ;-) Is there any way to do this on Linux? Of course. Enlighten me, gurus...never done it before, obviously.

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***