Problem installing FC-4 on Sony Picturebook

I found when I re-installed FC-4 on my C1VFK Picturebook
that if I used graphics mode the output was larger than my screen,
and there was no way of scrolling down or to the right.
This meant there was no way of telling what response was required,
as the box to click on was invisible below the bottom of the screen.

I installed in text-mode OK,
but this still seems a pretty basic error
in the installation setup to me.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366