Encrypted data partition on laptop

Hi all,

On FC4 (or soon FC5T1 :) I am looking for a way to create a partition on
which to store my data encrytped on my laptop. So if the laptop gets
stolen at least my data is protected. Preferably mounting the partition
and asking for the passphrase/password is supported in Gnome so I get
this nice window asking for it when it tries to mount that partition.
Anyone have any experience how to do this?

Thanks and regards,
Patrick