Re: installin mplayer on fedora from yum repo

--On Wednesday, October 19, 2005 2:21 PM +0530 Pushparaj Shetty <prajshetty@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kindly tell me how do i install mplayer on fedora core 4 ?
I used # yum install mplayer . but didnt work.
pls tell me how to update the repository for this

See the recent thread titled "Good DVD Player" (in the archives). Info on how to add the Livna repo is in that thread. That's where you'll find mplayer.