Re: Complete graphical boot for Fedora

Get into /etc/sysconfig/init and change "GRAPHICAL" from "yes"
to "no".

-Philip

Oliver Leitner wrote:

this progress bar is as far as i know the standard on fedora core, you must have commented out certain parts of your grub.conf to make it disappear.

i am not currently running grub, but a good guess would be to look into the grub.conf for lines like "graphical boot" or "boot splash", and check the grub man on how to set things there...

Greetings
Oliver Leitner
Technical Staff
http://www.shells.at