Re: Please opt me out immediately

NOW you have stepped over the bounds Mr. Roppe. You have moved from
"perhaps innocent victim" to exaggerating liar and intellectual dud.
The way to get yourself off the list is posted in both the beaders,
the body, and at least one reply to your first message. I am surprised
you have the intelligence to navigate gmail, even.

Get yourself off the list.

This is from the header of your message to which I am replying:

This is from the footer:

Take action. Get a clue stick and beat yourself around the head and
shoulders. The FTC has no jurisdiction here because this is email you
had to opt into voluntarily with a specific confirmation requested.
Now you are dumb enough to call this list spam.

If you don't like the list - tough titties child. Bug off and and be
a petulant, lying, baby somewhere else.

{`,'}
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Roppe" <joeroppe@xxxxxxxxx>

Please opt me out immediately. I've been trying to get you to respond. If I
continue to receive any further emails from you I will; first, contact my
lawyer, and second, contact the FTC.

I'm getting about 44 spam emails from you per HOUR

Please stop!!!

Joe Roppe

joeroppe@xxxxxxxxx