dmraid support

Hi all,

I see that in page http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/FC5Future is listed dmraid support at install-time; do you know if the developer assigned to that item (Peter Jones) can ship some image for booting directly from software raid partitions ?

Currently I have FC4 installed on an ATA disk not in raid and I mount the RAID partitions after boot manually, using DMRAID+MOUNT, and only to store some of my folders; all the system is slow because the "/" folder is installed on that old non-RAID disk when I have a LOT of unused space on my RAID, fast disks...

I would love to be able to see my (software) RAID partitions directly when installing Fedora and so I would like to support any effort done in this direction, maybe as tester...

Thanks for any link/news about RAID support in FC,
Francesco Montorsi