Problem when shutting down

When I shutdown my computer, the system hangs while trying to set the hardware clock. This requires me to manually reset the power switch and, upon reboot, the time and date are wrong. I have set the correct date and time n the computer BOIS, so FC4 does not need to do this. How do I stop FC4 from setting the hardware clock to the OS time when shutting down or rebooting? I am thinking that this would solve the hanging problem upon shutdown/reboot.

Ian M.