Re: good web editor

Ollie Roberts said:
> I was wondering if there are any good web editors I can get for FC4?

I do LAMP development as a side hobby, and I'm a big fan of Bluefish.

Then again, the only things I actually *need* from an editor are a clean
UI, line numbering, and customizable syntax highlighting (for which
Bluefish works very well). The rest is just "icing on the cake," as they
say. :-)

Bluefish is in Fedora Extras, too.

--Peter