From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Khaled
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 11:52 AM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: RE: RAID setup on Fedora 3.8

Hello Mike,

Yes thanks; mount reveals md0 as my array setup, so I suppose it is a
software implementation. I pretty much found out the other info using
the
mdadm utility but I was still unsure whether it was software or
hardware.
Thanks again.
For those interested I found out that the following commands show useful
info:

mdadm --query md0
mdadm --detail md0
cat /etc/mdadm.conf