Anyone know how to do this in OpenOffice2?

Hi,

I'm part way through converting a pile of old docs I originally created
using TechWriterPro on my Acorn RiscPC many moons ago (they are exported
as Word 6 and then brought into OOo2).

My problem is this. In TWP, I am able to create things like this

the fraction of light absorbed is proportional to the concentration of
the substance. This can be written as

                                A = ecl                              (3)

(this is exported as two gifs).

Is there anyway I can recreate this in OOo2 without messing with tables
for the formatting? I have tried (in the maths editor)

A = %epsilon cl {alignr (3)}

but that doesn't work (I have the formula centred with a couple of
spaces and the number). I'd also rather not have to fiddle with the
tabs.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Duirt me leat go raibh me breoite." - T.M.