Re: Mplayer and xvid file

Antonio Montagnani wrote:

When I open a a xvid file I get a fatal error

Error opening/initializing the selected video_out device (-vo) device

What does it mean ??? Same file works in Xine....

Is this the only time this happens? Is this in gmplayer or mplayer or both? Try going into preferences in gmplayer and the video tab and select different
drivers until you get one that works for you.

Scott