From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Claude Jones
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2005 12:21 AM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: Make a boot CD for FC4?

On Fri October 7 2005 1:16 am, Neil Aggarwal wrote:
Hello:

I used to be able to make a boot disk in RedHat Linux.
Is there a way to make a similar thing on CD for Fedora Core 4?

I just installed a new machine, but it is not booting the OS
and it does not have a floppy drive.

Go here:
ftp://ftp.linux.ncsu.edu/pub/fedora/linux/core/4/i386/iso/
for example, and download the rescue cd...

--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA