Re: x86_64 browsers

Graham Campbell writes:

I am the proud owner of a new dual core AMD 64-bit system and am
fighting to get it into shape to replace my old system. I am currently
fighting the browser plug-in situation. Is there any tutorial,
white-paper or the like that someone can point me to to do this?

Alternatively how do I create a 32-bit browser?

You can swipe the Fedora i386 RPMs, and try to install them. rpm will probably complain about some missing libraries. Grab the indicated i386 library RPMs, lather, rinse, repeat.

--
Graham Campbell <gc1111@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>