OT: Nessus Closes its source

http://news.com.com/Nessus+security+tool+closes+its+source/2100-7344_3-5
890093.html?tag=nefd.hed

I love and use Nessus regularly, I'd really like to see it (or some
version of it) continue in GPL land.  Unfortunately I'm no longer a
developer, but I might make a good project manager.  Anyone else
interested or know of anyone interested in continuing this project?  Is
there a group or organization out there we can turn to for this kind of
stuff?

Michael P. McGrath
Senior Systems Engineer