How to configure hba card?

Hello Everyone,

I posted on the red-hat list but haven't had much feedback from the site lately.
I need to know what tools to use to configure a fibre Host Bus Adapter (HBA)
card. I haven't installed one before on Red Hat so I don't know what tools are
available or what sequence should be taken.

The system(s) will support an Oracle RAC solution.

Thanks,

James