Re: wma help

Josh Coffman wrote:

> I could really use some help converting WMA files to
> another format. I bought some songs from walmart.com,
> but they are WMA's. I just want to make an audio cd
> for my wife.

Can you play the WMAs in mplayer, or are they DRM'd up the wazoo?  If
you can play them in mplayer, you can use -ao pcm to get the output
spooled into ./audiodump.wav, and that will go into k3b to create the CD.

If they are DRM'd... I guess that's a sign from $DEITY not to give
walmart your money and encourage this nonsense.

-Andy