Re: Ntop - crashes

Fajar Priyanto wrote:

>>Wed Oct 5 11:32:48 2005 Initializing ntop
>>*** buffer overflow detected ***: ntop terminated

There is improved memory allocation checking in glibc, and apparently
some cool compile option called FORTIFY_SOURCE in the kernel too.  I
don't know which one caused this exception but it is telling you about a
real bug in ntop I should think.  I guess I might go to the ntop site
and compile their latest, if the bug is not fixed then talk to the ntop
guys.

-Andy