mail setup recommendation

Hi all

I would like a mail setup like this:

------------------
SMTP server with SSL/TLS authentication

IMAP server with SSL/TLS authentication

Spamassain

clamav

Possibility to make sorting rules on the server, so that messages are sorted into different IMAP folders (dont need a interface, can configure in files for each rule), so i dont have to do the sorting in the mail clients.

squirrelmail webinterface

Ive searched it, and it seems that a combo of sendmail, UW IMAP and procmail can do this, but in a total newbie at this, and the documentation i have found so far is a bit hard to understand (for me anyways), and i cant find any documentation on the sendmail+UW IMAP combination.

So my question is this... Do you guys think my setup is the one to go for, and do you guys know of any good documentation to get this complete setup working (links or books)?

--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards
Søren Neigaard