Re: Problems with Grub

I thank you both for your suggestions and yes Mr. Vian you hit it
directly on the head. That is what I am trying to do. I tried your
advice but it did not work. I myself am totally and completely stumped I
had this working with LILO I just can't remember what I did to get it
working and I was too shortsighted to remember to print off my boot
config. Oh well, back to the drawing board I just wanted to thank you
and Mr. Laing for you suggestions and help. It is greatly appreciated!
~Josh