Re: nvidia or ati ?

Neal Becker wrote:
I _strongly_ recommend the nvidia driver packaged by livna.  rpms.livna.org,
IIRC.

Two computers up and running with FC4 installs on the weekend using nVidia. Used the livna drivers this time. Used to use the nVidia files in the past but thought I would try the rpms. No problems.

I went to nVidia after spending three weeks trying to get an ATI 9600 working using the ATI drivers. No luck. Less than 30 minutes from cashier to fulling working nVidia card in FC1.

--
Robin Laing