Re: Multi-session CDROM access... How?

Mike McCarty wrote:
Robin Laing wrote:

Mike McCarty wrote:

I used xcdroast to create a multi-session CDROM. Then later,
I added another session, also as multi-session. Now when I access
the CDROM, I only see the files I added during the second session.

Where are the first files I put on there? How can I get to them?

Thanks for help.

Mike

I have come across this before and in one case I had to close the sessions before they were all visible. I was going to do some work on this but never got the time.

Ok, what do I need to do for that? I used the "Fixate After Write"
selection for both sessions. What do I need to do now? Add one more
file but not in multi-session mode?

Thanks!

Mike

The way I understand multisession is that you don't fixate after each session. This sounds like a time to do some searching on Google for me to learn.

I had a command that allowed me to see the previous session part but I couldn't mount it. I don't know why. I would have to find the CD that I had the issue with to play again.

The last time I tried to make a multisession CD, I was on RH 7.
--
Robin Laing