Login error (Gnome 2.12)

After all I installed Gnome 2.12 with the nrpms RPM instead of with Garnome.

Everything seems to work just fine instead of one thing, I get this error when trying to log in with my guest account.

This is what I get:
"Your $HOME/.dmrc file have incorrect permissions and is being ignored. This prevents the default session and language from being saved. File should be owned by user and have 644 permission."

The files is owned by user "guest" and have 644 permission, since that didn't work I tried to erase the file and see if I got any result, but non there neither (put the file back).

Any idea what I should do?