Re: More bugs in newest update of KDE in FC3/FC4

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005, Craig White wrote:

I'm not real inclined to go through that many questions - probably much
of them related to the same self-inflicted wounds.

But how? For updating the system?

Yes, gnome is the default so less fedora users are using kde than gnome.

I know.

Now - can't you see that kdesk is a different version than the rest of
your kde packages?
rpm -e kdesk kdesk-devel

No I cant. kdesk kdesk-devel isnt even installed.

then create a new user and log on as that user in kde and see if the new
user has the same problems or if the problems are just relegated to your
user profile in which case, something in $HOME/.kde or $HOME/.kde2 is
causing your issues.

Hmm.. probably as I got the same problems with FC4 and FC3.