Re: Newbie PPC Core 4 questions

> After years of running YellowDog successfully on a G3 iBook, I decided to
> try to get all the machines in the house onto one distro -- even the
> iBook. I than had troubles much like yours.
>
> Eventually, I ordered a set of FC4 CDs from http://www.pctech101.com/ --
> for ten bucks including shipping. They came in a couple of days, and
> worked like a charm.

I can't get FC4 to work on my G4 PowerBook and will probably be going with
Ubuntu or YDL. If anyone is interested, I have a 4-day old really thick copy
of "Red Hat Fedora Core 4 unleashed" with the DVD IMG I'll let you have at
half price. Contact me off-list.

/AB
--
Adam Boettiger
boettiger@xxxxxxxxx

NOTE: I value your time. It's often faster to reply to an email message by
phone. If it will save you time, please feel free to call my voicemail
toll-free at 1-800-205-1167 and speak your reply.