Re: Empty USB hard drive shows 81% full

>Have you tried reformating it? I have had to do that a couple of
>times.
>
>Guy Fraser wrote:
>
>>I have emptied the trash, run "sync" and rebooted.

That happend to me once, when i plug it on windows, and after that on linux and it just made a mess on the fat sector.

I had to format it again, i think i did it on fat12 to be sure a full compatibily on both SO.

Daniel Vogel
exed@xxxxxxxxxxx
Computer Engineering.
Concepcion-Chile
Siempre sale el sol despues de la tormenta.