cd creator window doesn't automatically open in FC4

   After upgrading my FC2 workstation to FC4, I now find that when
I insert a blank cdrom into the cd writer drive that a blank cd creator
window isn't opened. Although I can manually open a CD Creator window
from Nautilus, the CD Creator window doesn't open automatically when
I insert blank media as it did under FC2. Has anyone else noticed this
and is there a fix to return to the FC2 behavior?
           Jack