Request for keyboard indormation.

This strikes a vague chord in my mind but I can't pin it down. In the
xorg.conf machines with pc keyboards report the same device driver for
the keyboard as the machines with usb keyboards. Does this make sense?

I am back to keyboard locking problems. It seems to me it must be
caused by the software (presumably the keyboard device driver)
failing.
Does that make sense? However, if a keyboard is absent the BIOS
generates a missing keyboard error which seems ti indicate that a BIOS
routine is handling the keyboard. Does anyone have this straight in
their minds and can explain it?

It is not enough to have a good mind. The main thing is to use it well.
		-- Rene Descartes
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University