Re: OT - has my email domain been hijacked?

kevin.kempter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Returned mail: User unknown
Hi List;

I keep getting emails similar to the text below. I/We own the domain dataintellect.com and we have email addresses setup however I always see a bogus dataintellect.com email address as the sender.

-or is this simply a random spam email?

Thanks in advance for any advice...
I'm no expert on this, but I know that there is no implemented standard form verifying the senders address, I could fiddle with this email and make it look like it came from you, it's no big deal. (I've just tried to in a clumsy way, see what the headers say.)

So, probably someone has started using your domain out of convenience, nothing specific to you.

Duncan