How to recieve

Hi all,

I signed up for the mailing list using Hotmail but recieve no e-mails from the group (except for a question I posted last month). Do I just need to read the archives or set up a news group account. Please forgive my lack of grey matter on this. I recieved an e-mail stating that my bounce score is1 out of 5. What does that mean?

TIA,

George Hare