Re: New: apropos2, an improved apropos command

Tony Nelson wrote:

Apropos is a command in the man package that shows entries in the whatis
database that match a search word.  Often there are many matches, and one
might like to winnow them down by typing more words.  Instead, apropos
prints all the matches for each word, making the problem worse.  One can
pipe the apropos output to grep, but I have something better.

<http://georgeanelson.com/apropos2.htm>

Might consider putting this in Fedora Extras

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras

This list is about all I know.  Where would be other good places to
publicize an improved apropos, so that people who would benefit from it
(but might not be looking for it) will notice it?
Freshmeat is one. Consider writing an article about this and posting in news sites if you want to go further

regards
Rahul