Anaconda Graphic Install Problem

Hi All,

This is more of a note then a problem.. I have noticed this posted to
the list a few times (I searched the archives), but right before the
install begins in Graphics Mode after I give the go ahead that I have
the 4 required disks, I get an error that indicates that not enough
memory can be allocated and Anaconda Reboots the system.

As stated before the only solution is to do the install in Text mode
(which is proceeding as I write).  My suggestion is to improve the
memory management of Anaconda.

By the way I am using a Pentium 4 2.8GHz, w/ 96 MB of RAM.

Just thought I would let you know.

Regards,

Diilbert