Re: How to assign Firefox download with wget?

On 9/3/05, Strong <s-strong@xxxxxxx> wrote:
https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?application=firefox&id=220
> Does it support continuation of the broken download?

Yes, depending on the external downloader that you choose. For
instance, I use d4x as my external downloader and it has got the
continuation support. The downloads through FlashGot are done by the
external downloader that you choose.

Paul