RE: FC4 Ready for primt time?

On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 07:48, Joey wrote:
> OK so I'm seeing that the focus of FC is different then lets say Redhat
> prior to the commercial days such as 7.x, 8.x etc.
> I have run production stuff under FC2 & FC3 and possibly made a mistake to
> jump over to FC4.
>
> Do I have any "production" options in respect to Redhat that are open
> source, or simply stick to something like FC3 and stay back a bit when the
> new versions come out?

RedHat Enterprise Linux is the "production" version.  It is open source
except for their artwork and trademarked name and only available with
paid support.  The Centos project http://www.centos.org  rebuilds
the open source components into a distribution available without
support.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx