Re: Cheap way to practice clustering? > Reality

On 8/31/05, CHAT KHODA <chatkhoda@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello friends,
Thank you for submitting the request regarding a
practice with clustering models.
I am also intrested in doing some practices with
failover and load balancing especially mail and web
servers.
If you have any idea to implement such a these
solutions without expensive hardware(especially
central storage) Please write for mailing
list.Normally I consider that I and other interested
guys are able to dedicate 2-3 fedora servers with
normal hardware.
I even invite these friends to talk more regarding our
experiences.
Your cooperation is highly appreciated.
Sincerely,

Hey ,

 See this link for cheapest HA clustering.

http://www.procolix.com/ha_cluster

Regards

Ankush Grover