Cyrus madness (FC3)

After finishing my work on a server, some changes were made and i just cannot connect to my email through squirrelmail, IMAP error.

I checked some things and decided to re install cyrus, but i think im missing 2 things:

Certificate and database wich i cannot find out how to set them up.

It's weird to install it from scratch and cannot make them work.

...i feel noober each time, but...can someone tell me what to do? when i restart cyrus-imapd daemon, it fails when the database is getting prepared.

Daniel Vogel
exed@xxxxxxxxxxx
Computer Engineering.
Concepcion-Chile
Siempre sale el sol despues de la tormenta