PHP/GD/MySql

Hi List,

I recently was looking into adding GD support to PHP on my FC3 install, but couldn't entirely figure it out, and decided to wait until after I upgraded to FC4. After having done this, I've found that PHP has also been upgraded to 5.0.4, with mysql support no longer built in. So my questions are, how do I add in both mysql and GD2?

Thanks,

James.