Feedback invited for Inspiron 6000 w/ ATI MOBILITY™ RADEON® X300 64MB HyperMemory™

I ended up going for upper-medium lower-high end, which is what i think this laptop is.

I'd appreciate any feedback on it. One thing i'm anticipating is that xorg won't work right off (not 3D anyway), and that i'll need to get proprietary ATI driver. Could somebody confirm if it works well? ATI appears to have made a good effort on that driver, but that's just my impression from their website.

P.S. Btw., for those who are looking, Dell appears to have a good deal on this laptop till 08/31. It's the best deal i found for those specs. If you are looking at the $850 range, the best deal i found there is HP Pavillion ze2000t (i looked at deals w/ S-Video only) .

Thanks.